Creative and Effective UX Leadership
- Meeting with stakeholders to define the project’s strategy, business requirements and target audience; training and mentoring team members
- Leading meetings and delivering presentations
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects, ensuring smooth development process
- Leading projects with cross-functional and dispersed teams; experience with remote teams in Europe, Asia and Latin America
- Leading the UX and interaction design of enterprise fintech applications from ideation to launch using the design thinking methodology.
- Partnering with product management and researches to define the user needs and design meaningful, user-friendly interactions.
- Localization and regionalization
- Creative direction, concept and execution of user-friendly responsive websites; establishing the layout and coordinating typography, iconography, color scheme to ensure effective user-centered design consistent with the brand identity
- Creating the necessary UX deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, style guides, flow charts, and site maps
- Ensuring consistent omnichannel experience across browsers, platforms and devices;
- Defining the user needs based on the personas.
- Analyzing traffic sources, heat maps, scroll maps, visual sequence maps and click maps
- Creating personas and customer journey maps
- Conducting interviews and surveys
- Conducting 1 on 1 user testing sessions
- Analyzing, synthesizing and presenting research results.
- Experienced with research tools such as UserZoom and Full Story.
- Regular presenter at UXPA New Jersey events
- Panelist at the K-12 education discussion
- Advisor for the MBS program at Rutgers
- UX instructor at company orgnized bootcamps
- Mentoring interns and junior designers
- Apprenticeship program mentor
Published design related articles in Graphic Design Forum, San Diego Business Journal, San Diego Union Tribune, Internet Day
Co-chair of User Experience Professionals Association – New Jersey chapter
- Planning events
- Social media outreach
- Recruiting speakers and panelists
I recognize how important it is to keep up-to-date in tech. I’m committed to continuous education. I recently completed Human-Computer Interaction coursework at MIT which deepened my understanding of cognition in relation to designing interactions.
- Human-Computer Interaction certificate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2021
- User Experience certificate, Nielsen Norman Group, 2017
- Marketing certificate, University of California Irvine, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Visual Art & Technology, Magna Cum Laude , Cal State University San Marcos, 2006
- Continuously attending industry events such as Nilsen Norman Group’s UX conference, IxDA, the UX Book Club and Cascade SF UX Night
I’m dedicated to creating designs where form and function complement each other to deliver great experience for the users. I go the extra mile to advocate for the users while keeping in mind the real-world project constraints. I strive to ensure that the finished product delivers results and to keep optimizing for even better performance.